Return and Refund Policy
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, AND MORE
We are confident that you will be pleased with your purchase from AITKENS JEWELLERS. However, we also understand that the product is not exactly as you planned or had hoped. We are here to assist until you are completely satisfied.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer money refunds. At no time can we refund the purchase price of an item, however, we can and will do everything possible to ensure you are satisfied with the final product. With that in mind, here is a list of what we can offer in any situation:
- 2 Week exchange/return
- store credit on returned items
- one yr warranty on most items
- lifetime basic service on select items
- repair or replace on manufacturer defect
- indefinite store credit, no time limit for use
We are more then happy to work with you and your unique needs. We accept items for return or exchange that are in new condition with the original packaging and materials, including gift boxes/certificates/warranties. Proof of purchase must accompany any return.
We are unable to accept certain items for return and these include:
- items which are no longer in new condition
- final sale items
- items that lack the original packaging
- items that have been customized or altered to meet customer specifications (such as sizing or engraving)
- items that have been in the customers possession longer then 14 days
- non warranty or non guaranteed items
So that we can ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase there are a few things to do at the time of purchase. These include:
- Take the time to thoroughly inspect your item when you receive it to ensure it is the correct size, fit, color, spelling, item. Check for any defects or imperfections.
- In order to return an item, customers must contact Aitkens Jewellers directly to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Returns lacking a corresponding RMA may be delayed or returned to the customer as customers expense.
- If the item is being returned due to manufacturer’s defect or we shipped an incorrect item, Aitkens Jewellers with pay for all shipping fees related to return. RMA must still be obtained.
- If the item is being returned for any other reason, the shipping fees related to the return item are the customers responsibility. This includes fees related to shipping a related item. Items may at any time be returned directly to the store in person.
- We highly recommend that customers making a return via mail, that they ship via a carrier that provides a tracking number. Return shipments that are lost or damaged in transit are not the responsibility of Aitkens Jewellers.
- We inspect all returned items within 5-7 days of receipt. Any item that is received in a condition that is not new or that does not include all of its original packaging will be returned to customer. At the customers expense.
- Once the product has been processed we will issue a store credit or an exchange.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Contact Aitkens Jeweller to obtain a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION number.
- Please include a brief description of the reason for return
- Include identification information such as name and address as well as original receipt.
- Use the original packaging material, or provide your own, as long as all original packaging is included ie: certificates, warranties, gift boxes ect.
- You must include RMA number with your return
- Select a carrier near you and ship the package to the address provided you. Please ensure you use a carrier that will provide a tracking number for you.